SABARIMALA AYYAPPA SEVA SAMAJAM (SASS) solicits donations from Ayyappa devotees and well wishers for the following purposes:
- Ayyappa Sevak one time enrolment fee, Rs 2,000 ##
- Annadanam at all Ayyappa Seva Kendras*
- Ayyappa Seva Kendras (ASKs): ASKs typically provide annadanam, night halt facility, toilets and bath rooms with running water, emergency medical care, emergency vehicle repair etc. for the benefit of pilgrims to Sabarimala. All these services are free. In 2019, SASS ran ASKs in about 250 locations in the pilgrimage route.
- Ayyappa Dharma Prachar: such as awareness campaigns, seminars, workshops, Guruswamy Sangamams, printing and publicity
- Organisational work: such as meetings, upkeep of offices, travel, sustenance allowance for full time volunteers, web site management etc.
- Abhyudayakamkshi Nidhi: For upcoming Capital Projects
- Other seva activities: like medical camps, helping destitutes, palliative care or medical treatment in deserving cases
SASS earnestly appeals to Ayyappa devotees to wholeheartedly donate for any of the above causes.
Currently SASS is authorised to accept donations from within India as well as from Indian citizens living abroad. SASS is unable to accept donations from Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and citizens of other countries. They may donate from any bank account in India or using an Indian credit card.
All donations to SASS are eligible for Income Tax exemption under Sec 80G in India.
## effective from 1st April 2022
* except Sabarimala Sannidhanam, Pampa and Nilackal, where annadanam is conducted out of SASS internal resources.